Thursday 28 March 2013

Thursday

Today I'll tell you what's going on at home.

A few week's ago I joined scouts we meet up in Andergrove, last week we had a  big Nerf war with flags and fort's to shoot behind. If you got shot you were out, then had to get tagged by the parent's, so you could go to war again, I got shot lot's of time's because my bullets wouldn't shoot. Then  we joined force's with the other team to get the person with the machine gun and steal their ammo, everyone brought fancy guns like shotguns or automatics. My team tried to hide our base with tree's and branches, and they just stood around the base. After we got set up we sniped out of the hole's we made in our cardboard base but we lost, whenever I tried to get one teams flag they said "get out", but didn't shoot me. Sorry I don't have any pictures, but it was fun. Thank's for reading this you're awesome tomorrow is freaky Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment