Thursday 12 June 2014

DOING MORE STUFF!!!!

Hey guys lately I haven't been active on here,I apologize sincerely.
So I am going to try and write on here at least once a week possibly on Thursdays or Fridays,maybe some book reviews here and there and just things that have been going on in the house.

So this is whats been going on in the house.I've started playing a new game!.I know its not new or anything but I've only started playing it recently it is.....MINECRAFT.Yes I do play on servers,many actually,but here's a link to one of my main ones I play on,Click on the link right here -> http://mcau.org/.
My username is(Stompylongbeak),but I'm usually on MCAU,but might not be sometimes.If you actually do join the server then put you'r name in the comments section below,and if I see you I'll message you or something.And if you really like the server you can donate some money to the server and get awesome stuff!!(Read this if your a Minecraft NERD,You can get things like DIAMOND tools,Exp to enchant your stuff and best of all!!...TELEPORTATION!!!)

I really enjoy this server because the people and admins are very nice,BUT there are some people that will grief your house if its not protected and troll you,This server also has chest protection,so if you do get griefed all you have to do is re-build your house.
Ok folks that's all the time I have today, enjoy!!
Remember leave a like and a comment below,Please share this too,much appreciated :> :)

No comments:

Post a Comment